For the Press
Gameacon is a convention in Atlantic City, New Jersey celebrating video gaming and fan culture with a special emphasis on independent game development.
A Gaming Con featuring the newest gaming technology, video and tabletop games for professionals and fans
• Virtual Reality Village featuring New Jersey's First VR Arcade and the newest VR Games
• Exhibition of independently developed video and tabletop games
• Keynote speakers, panels and roundtable discussions
• Networking Mixers
• eSportTournaments including: Fortnite; Super Smash Bros.; Tekken 7; MarioKart Deluxe;
Windjammers; ARMS; Madden 19; Gears of War; Call of Duty Black Ops 4;
• Awards for Best Gameplay, Best Art Direction, Best Technology, Most Innovative,
Best Mobile, Best VR , Game of the Year and Fan Favorite
• Laser Tag Room
• Music and Comedy
• Cosplay panels, workshops, contests and parties
What Makes Us Different:
Gameacon is the only con of its kind specifically about and for indie devs and their fans. There may be areas in larger cons for indies, but this is a whole con devoted to it. Gameacon combines industry specific networking, education and peer review with fan exposure and testing. It is grass roots, not corporate. These are people in the trenches together so creating a bonding and synergy that just doesn't exist in the other cons.
Networking; Public Testing; Public Exposure; Education; Entertainment; Fun; National Level Tournament Play; Peer Recognition.
Website: www. gameacon.com
VP Business Development